2011-01-13

Stylish Blogger Award!

I have been given the Stylish Blogger Award by Liana from  http://feelwhatifeltblog.blogspot.com/
 

thank you so much!!!

So this is the how this award works.
You Have to:

- Thank and link back to the person who you Awarded;

- share 7 things about yourself;

- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like;

- Contact Those bloggers about the award!

Here are a few things about myself:
 
I love animals
I am vegetarian
I cry easily especially when i am angry
I am absentminded most of the time
When i play board games i want to win, and if i don't i get a headache!
I always want to loose some weight but i never say no to food! 
I am addicted to frontierville :)

As for the blogs i love here they are:

2 comments:

Sophia - Red Lotus Jewellery said...

Thank u for the award :)

christinebyhand said...

Wow! Thanks for the award! =)